Saturday 5 February 2022

GIVE A LITTLE LOVE...

 No sooner had the last bauble gone back into the box, I was straight onto Pinterest to start getting some inspiration for February 14th AKA Valentine's, or for the singletons amongst us... Galentine's. 

I have the fondest memories of finding chocolate love hearts, and notes in my lunchbox (thanks Mum), and the excitement of the years I would actually come home to red envelopes on the doormat ( those were the days). 

From paper crafts to dreamy grazing boards, the season of love is something I want to share. Whether you are single or taken, I think Valentine's gives the opportunity to go beyond just romantic relationships and offers the opportunity to share the love with those closest to us. A little reminder of how much they are loved and cared for. 

A select few of my faves for a little V Day inspiration...

Dreamy Grazing Boards
Little bags of choccie

Simple paper crafts to add subtle decoration

Homemade Chocolate Bars with the CUTEST handmade wraps - Not to mention a winning pun

Love Hearts - Perfect for extra decorations, or dinner party place cards 

A boujie Galentine's setup

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig