Monday 7 February 2022

GIFT GUIDE - VALENTINE'S EDITION

 A little collection of dreamy gifts to remind your loved one, best friend, family member or secret crush just how much you care.

When it comes to gift giving I love finding something that combines beautiful design and aesthetic, along with practicality and something that is going to be used and cherished. Cue the beautiful designs and products from Anders & Boo. Plus, anything with a pun is always a must!!

    AFTER ALL THIS TIME

Discovering The Chocolate Gift Company feels like one of those little treasures you want to keep to yourself, but also tell every single person you know about them!! Their Valentine's treats range from Chocolate Lobsters to Prince Charming Frogs. No matter who the recipient there is the perfect gift for everyone.... and most definitely yourself!! 

HOLLOW CHOCOLATE LOBSTER

PRINCE CHARMING CHOCOLATE FROGS

I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the beaut Christmas decorations from Lotta's House and I knew I would undoubtedly fall in love with the Valentine's collection as well! I am already lusting after the Spring decs that are popping up on her account too. 

LOVE LETTER

LOVE TOKEN

How are you sharing the love this year? xx

Note: All images are credited to the companies themselves. Images not my own. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig