Sunday 22 May 2022

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN... THE WINGING IT MOVEMENT.

Where it all began...

 

I started this blog back at the start of 2020. A year that started and ended in a way that none of us could have ever imagined or predicted. Despite its hardships and challenges, this is a year I will be forever grateful for as it gave me the time and opportunity to remind myself of what I truly loved in life.

The things that made me golden, and the things that bought me so much joy I could burst.  

 

It has now allowed me to truly go back to my passions and purpose, and has made way for a new (or odd depending how you look at it) chapter of my life. 

 

I wanted to keep a special place on this blog for this starting point. I wanted to play a little homage to where the journey back to myself began. A time that allowed me to venture back onto a path that was truly aligned to myself, and my genuine loves in life. 

 

So below is my original bio. A little snippet of where I was in life only a short time ago. A little reminder that whilst I love a plan, and am definitely working towards a more focused direction, sometimes it's still ok to wing it a little bit through life. 

 

 

Moi - I’m a little too obsessed with glitter, coffee shops, stationery, lists and a bit of leopard print thrown in too!  

I’m one of those typical millennials that got a little lost on life’s journey after attempting to seek out the “Instagram perfect life”. NEWS FLASH, REALITY CHECK, whatever you want to call it – that life isn’t always as it seems.  So now, I’m just a single gal entering into her 30’s and pretty much WINGING it!

I’m simply interested in getting stuck into life’s adventures, giving it a go and seeing where it takes me. “All fur and no knickers” AKA “ All the gear and no idea” 

 

 Say hello to T H E  W I N G I N G  I T  M O V E M E N T 

 

The Winging it Movement was inspired by too many missed ideas and opportunities that have stayed whizzing around my busy brain. Missed because I feared they were not perfect enough to release to the world. Missed because I was too concerned of what others would think or say. 

So, for now I’m about to wing my way through a brand-new decade, and I’m excited to take you with me. 

 

DISCLAIMER: I don’t claim to have all the answers, and everything I natter on about is purely from my own experiences and opinions. If you don't agree then that's cool but would love to hear about your experiences too. Oh, and grammar police please be kind 😉, Happy reading all the same. 

 

 

Love Liv x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig